A Notary Public is commissioned by the province to administer oaths and affirmations, receive declarations, issue deeds and contracts, and authenticate documents. Our service is fully mobile in the Greater Saskatoon Area, and we are pleased to serve Dalmeny, Osler, Langham, Hepburn, Warman, and Martensville at no additional cost. We offer a discount on rates for services provided in Martensville and Warman.
- Formatting of Up to 25 Pages (when provided digitally)
- Transcription Billed by the Hour in 15 Minute Increments
- Additional Copies $20
- True Copies or Signatures
- Additional Copies $10 Each
- Verification of Authenticity for Printed Copies Additional $30
- Verification of Authenticity for Digital Copies Additional $20
- Letters of Invitation for Immigration Purpose
- Consent to Travel for Minors
- Statutory Declarations and Affidavits
- Additional Copies $10
- Declaration of Marital Status
- Commissioning of Oaths, Forms, and Applications
- Additional Copies $10
OUR CUSTOM DOCUMENT DRAFTING SERVICES
Unlike many Notaries, we are able to provide document preparation services to meet your custom needs.
Consent to Travel
Letters for minor children and wards to travel with another guardian or independently.
Letters of Invitation, confirmation of employment, translation and document verification.
Declarations of marital status, employment confirmations, name change documents, etc.
Formatting and drafting of affidavits, estate documents, and administering oaths.
Issuing deeds and titles, administering transfer documents, and complete homestead documents.
Drafting, formatting and witnessing contracts, appointment letters, and promissory notes.
Not Sure What You Need?
We’re here to help.
Call Us Now!
Send Us Mail!
Martensville, Saskatchewan S0K 2T0
Regular Service Days :
Mon – Fri : 10:00 am to 9:00 pm
Sat – Sun : 1:00 pm to 6:00 pm
All Official Holiday Weekends
From Friday Through Monday
The material provided on the Incarna Consulting website is for general information purposes only. It is not intended to provide legal advice of any kind and may not be used for professional or commercial purposes. No one should act or refrain from acting based solely upon the materials provided on this website, any hypertext links or other general information without first seeking appropriate independent legal or other professional advice. Your use of these materials is at your own risk.